Saturday, May 3, 2008

Updates...

Okay, I love it when people update their blogs so I guess I should do the same. Today we went to Nick's cousin's husband's graduation party (did you get all that?). It reminded me why I love this time of year. This same time last year I got my husband back from the University of Utah! I think he still wishes he was in school sometimes. Especially when he gets asked to do something around the house. Back then the only people he had to answer to were the professors and his beloved integrated circuits. Anyway, I think connecting with my old roomies and friends from school makes me want to finish and get my degree. I guess we'll see what Nick decides about getting his Masters degree...

oh I wanted to write in this blog in order to remember some of the funny things Andrew and Madelyn do. So I have to write Andrew's new answer to everything "yeah, yeah." Of course he says this like a gangsta. I don't know where he gets these things.


2 comments:

Summer said...

Andrew has been saying funny things lately. He is the cutest. Thanks again for watching Davis for forever on Saturday. You really are the best neighbor ever. Oh, and sorry about your ceiling. Good luck with that! Love you guys!

Rachel said...

Sonja you're so sweet to offer to take my children! I realized when I was done writing that post, that it may have sounded a little too desperate! But hey, it had really been a long week! And our extremely unruly primary on Sunday did not help one bit! (: