Monday, June 2, 2008

We're on to the mud!

Nick has finished the sheetrock in the basement!!! It's looking so nice. Terry, Nick's dad, is coming over this week for a couple hours each day to do some mudding! He's so good to us.
Today I snapped my fingers at Madelyn to stop crawling to the bathroom (you know the three snaps) and she gave it back to me, waving her arm in the same motion I snapped at her. She's definitely got a 'tude. I was laughing really hard, so she started laughing and snorting, cute.
My best friend Kelli sent me two more boxes of clothing for Madelyn and one of the dresses fits her now. It was the cutest little dress I've ever seen! We took lots of pictures and need to post them on here. We also took some video of Andrew "helping" in the basement. The new word he learned Saturday was sawsall and today he learned what a sidekick is. When Nick got home from work Andrew told him "I'm a sidekick," and pulled his pants up really high, while tucking in his shirt. Can anyone say Steve Urkel? I guess how I explained it to him wasn't very clear...

2 comments:

Lianna Black said...

LOL - I love your kids, they are so adorable and funny. It must be so exciting to be to that point in your basement! I wish we were..we still have to finish the sheetrock. Hopefully soon! :)

Natalie J said...

Thats pretty funny about your little "Erkel". I am so jealous that you are getting so far on your basement. I wish I could snap my fingers and have it be done. Allana said that she keeps bugging Eric for Troy's number and they keep forgetting it. If you ever get it, give it to me so that we can keep it around.