Saturday, December 13, 2008

An exciting weekend

Nick and I got to go to the Forgotten Carols last night and it was awesome! I seriously cried with every song that was sung and it wasn't just because I'm hormonal! I would recommend everyone see it! Nick got the tickets for me as my Christmas present and I'm so glad he did. I can't wait to get tickets for family members as presents through the years. It's especially powerful if you're having a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit. Nick even cried, even though he will deny it if you ask him.
Today we got to go to Fetal Fotos and found out that we are having a BOY! We are really excited and can't wait to agree on his name! Nick likes Timothy a lot (as do I), but I really love the name Elijah too. Decisions, decisions!
Nick has his final on Monday, so after that hopefully we'll have many more exciting weekends! Wish him well, he needs it!

6 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you, boys are so much fun. I love the names you both like. I'm so happy that you got to go to the Forgotten Carols, that is such a great program. It's o.k., Nick, real men do cry. Good luck in finals, I hate final time, but I do love it when it's over. Best wishes. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. Take care, love you!

Camie said...

Yay! Congratulations! We went every other with our kids too! Fun stuff! And good luck on the final!!

Doug, Shellie & Kids said...

We are so freakin excited for another nephew! Jackson will have someone to play with. We are so glad your not naming him Cami or Tammy! Poor Andrew...Aunt Shellie is hard of hearing and he is easy to confuse!

Doug, Shellie & Kids said...

Oh and tell Nick good luck on his final....we are so proud of him for making it through another semester!

Lianna Black said...

YAY for our boys! Good luck Nick!!!
I sure know what you mean about being emotional!!!!

Corky said...

Congrats! I totally forgot to ask you! Hailey will have a boyfriend.