Monday, March 29, 2010

Natalie photo tagged me. The rules are that you are that you can't tidy up before taking the photos, as painful as the thought is. I didn't tidy up, and you will see that it is apparent on several of the pictures. Hope you enjoy what a true mess my house is on Mondays!
My Closet

Favorite Shoes

Laundry Room (the one thing I got done today, laundry)

My Bathroom (it's always a mess, I just accept it)


My Favorite Room (My bedroom)

The kitchen Sink (technically you can't see the sink ;) You can tell the kids had mac and cheese for lunch.

The Fridge

What my kids are doing right now...



Self Portrait

Feel free to be tagged if you so desire!

1 comments:

Natalie J said...

You look awesome, Sonja! I can't wait to see your skinny butt in person. Why has it been so long?? Let's get together after Easter...hopefully the weather will get warmer soon!