Monday, April 28, 2008

The Journey of Losing Weight

So Nick has lost about 8 lbs. and I've lost about 12. I keep falling behind because of my fractured foot. The doctor says to keep off of it for 8 Weeks!!! Right! He said I could try water aerobics or cycling to keep weight off the foot. However, both exercises make things worse. So Nick says I should try at least for a little while to not exercise and just see what happens. So last week I only exercised about 3 times the beginning of the week and nothing since. My foot is definitely not as sore, but my weight has stopped coming off. So the plan is to reduce the calories a ton and see if I can stick to that and just weight train. We'll see how that goes. We want to get pregnant in about 6 months, and I MUST lose weight before that happens. I think everything will go much better with 70 lbs. less weight. So I guess I have about 58 lbs. left and Nick has about 18 lbs. to go. If anyone has any advice about ways to get a cardio workout that doesn't involve your feet, please let me know!

2 comments:

BikramBasneth said...

Dear
You have two nice and lovly children with you . Why You want to go for ? To reduce weight go for small hand excersie and control your deight. Thanks
Bikram

Natalie J said...

Plenty of nookie and water!