Sunday, April 6, 2008

Little Ones

Lately I've been reading a lot about our friends the Pettits and their son, Teagan's experience at PCMC with HLHS (hypoplastic left heart syndrome). A link on their website goes to another baby having a struggle with the same heart defect. Her name is Gracie and she is so cute! This last week she's been going through a lot, so Andrew and I have been praying for her and Teagan a lot. I think it's amazing how awesome the parents of these children are through these trials. They really are great examples to me and how grateful I should be for all we are blessed with. It seems like every minute I am checking for updates on these little ones to make sure they are doing well. I hope that anyone who reads this will please offer a prayer for these little ones that their bodies and will to fight may be strong and that the families of these beautiful babies will know of the Lord's hand in their lives.
Every night I reflect on my role as a mother and I am so grateful to have the opportunity to be blessed with my children and that they are healthy.

1 comments:

Eric and Allana said...

I know how you feel. I feel the same way as you. I can't believe how much these little one's have made me think about just life in general. They are amazing!!

Let's play again SOON!!