Friday, February 6, 2009

My husband, the amazing man!



I just had to write a quick post about Nick. He told me that past Valentine's Days he's been a little lame, so this year he has been leaving me notes all around the house since February 1st. He calls it the 14 Days of Valentine's. I love it! He's left notes in the cereal box, microwave, light on my nightstand, in a bag of bagels, and one was an email with a song. All this while he has been studying like crazy and working OVERTIME at work. Last Saturday and this Saturday he's had to work, even though he got in over his required 40 hrs and goes to classes at the U too. It makes me feel really special that he takes the time to think about me even though he is completely overloaded. I hope I can find something really cool to do for him this Valentine's Day, anyone have any cool ideas?

2 comments:

Tukuafu's said...

No ideas here, but I sure love the guy too!

amylynr said...

Wow! That IS amazing! Cool blog. You have such a cute family!


www.VoteFive.com Everyone: Go vote 5 stars for Ryan!!