Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Husband Tag




How long did you date before you were married? 7 months.

How long have you been married? 4 years and 4 months.

What does he do that surprises you? He always takes out the trash and I never have to worry about the garbage not getting picked up because he always takes it to the curb too. One thing I don't even have to think about, I love it! He also picks up my packet from work every Wednesday, I don't have to ask him to do that either!

What is your favorite feature of his? Where do I start? I love everything about him! Top of my PG rated list is: his eyes and hands.

What is your favorite quality of his? I love that he is such an awesome person and always thinking of others. I love his mind too!

Does he have a nickname for you? Yes, but it's not appropriate. Mild ones are babe, love, honey. Andrew calls me honey too because he hears Nick saying it. Cute.

What is his favorite color? Blue and green, depends on the day.

What is his favorite food? Marsala steak and potatoes from Carrabba's. SOOO GOOD!

What is his favorite sport? Do electronics count as a sport? He really likes to go paint balling but hasn't had the time!

When and where was your first kiss? I'm going to be a little vague and go with, in my room at my house on Christmas. We were snowed in and Nick couldn't go home-all the power was out and the gate wouldn't open!

Favorite thing to do as a couple? I'm going to go with our second favorite thing =)...we love going out. We really like to spend time as a couple but we also love to be with our kids as a family. It doesn't happen as often as it should!

Do you have any children? 2 with 1 more in the oven.

Does he have a hidden talent? He has an awesome singing voice, I absolutely love it!

How old is he? 26

Who said I love you first? He did, I think.

What is his favorite type of music? He's open to most music. Not rap so much.

Do you think he will read this? Yes.
I tag Lesley, Lianna, and whoever else hasn't been tagged and wants to do this one.

2 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

I love this tag. I especially love those photos! You're so awesome!

Lianna Black said...

Thats a really cute post. I will do mine but I may need some time to get it posted! LOL