Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

So last night I got to see Twilight at the midnight showing and it was fabulous! I haven't read the books because I don't like to be disappointed with the movie. I'm not a person that would read or even give the time of day to vampire entertainment, but this was actually really good. So I think I'm ready to read the first book now! I didn't get to bed until 3am, but luckily Kristie (Hailey's mom) was nice enough to have Hailey come over later than usual so I could sleep in! I don't think I've stayed up that late (having fun) since I was in college, good times! I have to get pictures from everyone else that was smart enough to bring their cameras, so I'll post those at a later time! Oh and I almost forgot that I had my 3rd appt on Wednesday and everything is going really well. The baby's heartrate was in the 160-170's range. Fast little heart! If I remember correctly Madelyn was usually in the 145-150's range and Andrew was in the 160's range...just a thought. My doctor changed his mind about when we're doing the next ultrasound (changed to December 31st) but for insurance reasons we're going to change it to after the first of the year to help with our deductible for next year. Since we're doing that it'll save us about $250, so Nick said I could do fetalfotos! So we get to find out in a couple more weeks what we're having.

3 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

I'm glad you got to go. I'm going to go in a couple of weeks. We'll have to talk about it as soon as I see it. How are you doing? Let me know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Love Twilight. I'll probably see it one more time in the next few days with my die hard Twilight fans at work.

Doug, Shellie & Kids said...

With a heart rate like that, and the fact you aren't as sick - I really think it's a boy. You better let us know as soon as you find out. When are you going to fetal fotos?