Monday, November 3, 2008

It's that time again

I think it's time for another post. Although, not much has changed! Halloween was so fun with the kids. We were able to go with our friend Summer Larsen to a trunk or treat and the kids loved it. Madelyn was really scared of people and wouldn't walk towards them to ask for candy, but Andrew had no problems at all! We went to the Olive Garden because we had a giftcard and were there for 2 hrs! The waitress was so slow!!! We then went to see Nana and Fa on the way home and then stopped by Grandma and Grandpa Nielson's for some pictures. Thank goodness for a father-in-law that loves to take pictures! We didn't end up getting home until like 10:30 or so and the kids were so tired! I felt bad because we didn't see any of the older couples in our ward or take the kids to their friends houses. Next year, we will be better!
In our ward there are about 5 ladies that are pregnant right now. All of them have cute little baby bumps, but I just look the same. People can't ever tell I'm pregnant until I'm at least 6+ months along. On a good note. I just ordered all these pants from Old Navy because they were having a fabulous deal and I got the size I normally get and I had to return them all because they were huge on me! Oh Yeah! And I just got a ton of clothes from Jenn Tukuafu, so that's a plus! Thanks Jenn!!!! Well, that's all I can think of for now. Night!

1 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

I'm so happy that you guys had a great Halloween! And I'm so sorry for the slow service at Olive Garden, nothing could be worse. Bravo to you on needing to send Old Navy pants. I can't wait to see you again. Keep up the great work.