Friday, July 3, 2009

Luke's Blessing

I just wanted to post that we are blessing Luke this Sunday, July 5th. The sacrament meeting starts at 1pm and after the meeting we will be having a little luncheon at our house. We wanted to invite friends and family to please come! The meeting house address is 3930 South 6000 West in West Valley City.

On another note, yesterday was our 5 year anniversary, so we took the kids to the place Nick proposed to me and took some cute pictures. Here are some of them for your viewing pleasure!

5 comments:

Natalie J said...

I really wanted to come to Luke's blessing, but tomorrow is Jason's birthday and we are having a little family party after our meetings (ours end at 12). I wish I could be there. Happy anniversary to you! Those are very cute pictures!

Angela said...

I hope Luke's blessing went well. Can you believe that you guys have been married for 5 yrs. and now have 3 kids? Luke looks like a cute boy. You guys look like a very happy family.

JennMatt said...

It was so great seeing you and your family on Sunday. I miss you guys tons. Thanks for inviting us.

Rachel said...

Way cute pictures Sonja! I just love your adorable little family!

amylynr said...

Can I just say you have the cutest family?! I absolutely love the pic with Nick and the three kids! Sorry I haven't been social at all lately. I felt like such a loser to skip your bday party! I still love you!!! I've just been so swamped with work I'm barely surviving. Maybe I'll get a bit of a break here one of these weeks.

All our love!