Thursday, October 16, 2008

I could cry part II

Sometimes bad things happen for a reason. A couple days ago Nick's computer starting wigging out and everything he tried wouldn't fix the problem (system wise). So yesterday and this morning he started taking out drives to see which was causing the problems. Well, in doing so, guess what he found?!? My glasses! One of the kids had pushed them into the back of the armoire behind the computer tower. We would've never found them if his computer hadn't, out of the blue, started wigging out! Now my glasses are found and his computer is fixed! The Lord answers our prayers all the time and I am so thankful!
This kind of reminded me of funny dreams I have related to babies...
One night I started sleep walking around our bedroom saying "where are the babies" as I was turning on all the lights in the room and flinging blankets off the bed. Nick finally woke me up (at least he thought he did) and we went back to bed. The next morning he told me all about it because I didn't remember a thing. We had been trying to get pregnant and all the tests for weeks said negative. I took one last one and just kind of left in on the floor, thinking I'd get the same result as every time before (this is the day after my sleepwalking, trying to find the babies episode) and it was positive! That was our Madelyn...
So my story this time- I had gone to my doctor to talk about starting clomid because we had no success otherwise and he suggested we start with the next cycle. Well a couple weeks after that (Setember 15th) I had a dream that I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. So that morning after Nick had left for work, I used my last pregnancy test and it was positive! These stories just make me think of how the Lord knows us, our concerns, and answers our prayers!

7 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

I'm so happy you found your glasses. Heavenly Fathter truly loves us and wants only the best for us. Do you need anything? If you need a buddy to help out with your home, kids or just a friend to talk to call or I can come over or you over to my home and our kids can play and we just gab. You're awesome to recognize the blessings in your life.

Lera said...

It's amazing just how many trials in my life have later turned into blessings. Heavenly father truly has a plan for each and everyone of us.

Summer said...

Hi1 I miss you! Is my house still standing? I'm so glad you found your glasses and I can't wait to see you later this week! See you soon!

Rasmussen Forever said...

Dahlias love shade and sun. You'll love it in your yard.

Lianna Black said...

I am so glad you found your glasses!! I had a similar thing happen this summer with a CD I got from the library. It was sooo late and we looked all over for it and it was not to be found. Finally, I pulled the fridge out to clean it and it was behind the fridge wedged in so I would never have found it if I hadn't moved the fridge! LOL - the Lord knows our needs and helps us even in silly ways...LOL I am so thankful too! :)

Rachel said...

I love it when you have premonition dreams! And yes, I love it when Heavenly Father lets us know he's aware of us and our needs.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again on baby #3! Our Heavenly Father truly has blessed everyone at unexpected times when they are right.