Friday, October 10, 2008

Google It Tag

Go to Google images and type in your own answers for the topics below. Pick your favorite image on the first 3 pages of results and post it. (Try to do a different image than these if you have the same answer). Sorry Liane for not seeing this post sooner, I've been slow!
My First Name:


My Middle Name:


My Last Name:



Favorite Food:Italian!!!!


My Grandma's Name: Helen



A Pet I Use to Own: Cocker spaniel


My Age:



Favorite Place: (This is the Oregon state capital building, I used to play in the water in this black fountain when I was little, fun times!)


Favorite Color:


Nickname of a Friend: Nasty#1


Past Love: I used to love hotdogs when I was little...


What I'm Doing Right Now: (besides blogging)


Bad Habit:


A Place I Want to Visit:



My First Job (Besides babysitting):


I tag anyone who wants to do this on their blog!

1 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

Those are really cute pictures that describe your life. I'll have to try it out.