Friday, May 15, 2009

It's a Boy!




Luke Timothy Nielson was born on 15 May 2009 at 8:30 AM via C-section.  He weighed in at 7 lbs. 10.3 oz. and 19 3/4 inches long.  He has dark blonde-reddish hair and is very mellow and snuggly.  Sonja says he looks just like his dad and has little freckles on his nose.  Andrew and Madelyn were very excited to see him.  Madelyn was the funniest...she made me pick her up to see him in his crib, at which point she said several times "ooooh!  baby!!!!".

Here are a few pictures of the new guy!  The boys outnumber the girls now :)









12 comments:

Natalie J said...

He is a very handsome boy! I am so happy that he is here (and you are out of your misery). I can't wait to see him.

amylynr said...

Congrats! We can't wait to see and congratulate in person. Good luck! We love the name and he is a cutie!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Sonja and Nick. What a cutie.

The Porter's said...

Congratulations!! How fun for you to have a new, sweet baby in your home. We will be in SLC at the end of July and would love to see you and meet him. He's so darling!

Ryanlds said...

Go Boys! I'm an uncle! Yay!

Camie said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby!!

Rachel said...

He is so cute Sonja! Congratualtions you guys and best of luck with 3!!!
I LOVED hearing Andrew scream as he was being taken home after Sacrament meeting..."NOOOO, I NEED to go to Primaryyyy..."
Adorable kids you 2!!
I hope you're feeling well.

Lianna Black said...

What a sweet boy! I can't wait to see him too! I am so glad everything went well and you are finally delivered! hehe I will see you tomorrow night! I loved the pics! :)

Anonymous said...

Very handsome! I love the name too! Congrats you guys!

Lera said...

Congrats! He's a doll!

Eric and Allana said...

Congrats!! He is ADORABLE!!!

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Oh how exciting! Congratulations! He does look just like his daddy! Enjoy your new little bundle!