Saturday, May 23, 2009

More pictures and happenings

Luke's BEFORE                        and            AFTER photos

I liked these shots of Andrew because they show how he really feels about having a brother, so HAPPY!!!

Nick and his parents
Andrew looking for something to watch at the hospital and Luke under the lights at home.
Andrew being my "big helper" and showing off his writing skills by writing Luke's name and drawing a picture of him. So cute!


Madelyn showing off her chocolate face and hair do from Grandma Reynolds.

We're loving life with our new baby and the kids are adjusting well, for the most part =). I can't wait to be healed enough to enjoy being outside with the kids and having fun again. 
And with this all going on Nick got straight A's in school this semester!!!! He is amazing!
We also wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone that has helped us out this last week. And especially for Jenn Tukuafu, Lianna Black, and Teresa Andrus for the amazing meals they brought after we came home from the hospital. You guys are the best!

7 comments:

Natalie J said...

I really, really want to come see you. I am going to give it some more time, because my boys have a cold...again. Not that I would bring them with me, but I don't want to have any germs lingering on me. His pictures are so cute. Let me know if I can do anything!

lesley said...

Congratulations Sonja! What a cutie, I can't wait to get our little ones together.

amylynr said...

Sonja, I hope you know you're one of my heroes! You're amazing. I can't believe you did everything yesterday and you look great and your baby is such a cutie (not to mention your other little ones)! Good luck with everything!

Doug and Laura said...

He is so handsome! I love your cute family pics. Hope you feel better soon. Congrats!

Tukuafu's said...

He is so cute! Hopefully soon I'll get to snuggle and love him! You are welcome on the dinner.. glad you liked it. Let me know if you need anything!

Scott and Sara said...

Sonja! I found your blog. I saw you mentioned it on FB. I LOVE blogging!
Your little one is so cute. Nice and chubby.
Your family has grown so much.
Hope you are feeling better! Talk to you soon

Rasmussen Forever said...

Oh fun! Your new blessing is beautiful. I'm happy things are going great for you guys. We need to get together, our kids can have a play date. Call me and we can plan something. Love you girl.