Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pictures, like promised

Well we finished the baby's quilt and Madelyn's dress, so here are the pictures I promised. Andrew quillow isn't done quite yet but hopefully we can finish it up this week. It is starting to look really cute and Andrew is super excited about it!
(Don't you love how Andrew is putting his arm over the baby bump?)

The dress cost a whole $3.90 to make!!! How many binkies can YOU see?
Talk about binkie overkill! (There are THREE!!!)


Here are some pictures of the family at Rachel's wedding


Reynolds Family Lafranceschina/Reynolds Family

My family with the kids in order of age. We were so happy that my brother, Jason, was able to come to the reception! The Reynolds Family

All the sisters in the family (including in laws)

1 comments:

Tukuafu's said...

Love the pictures!! I can't believe that little Duke (:) will be here soon! I already miss ya!