Thursday, July 10, 2008

Funny Nana

Yesterday was a long day. I woke up at 6:30 am to make Nick and my dad breakfast before they went to work(not to mention went to bed after midnight the night before). Then we had a dentist appt. for Andrew and after that we went to a free movie in Bountiful with Monica, Jacob, Joseph, Porter, Shellie (Nick's sister) and her daughter Sadie. Then we got some party supplies for Andrew's birthday party (not for another month). Needless to say when we got home, I put the kids to bed and then had a little bit of quiet time to myself to pick up the house. I had just laid down on the couch when my Nana called. I answered the phone with kind of a yawn. The first thing she said to me was "Are you pregnant?" I was a little surprised and asked her where she came up with that. She said "you just sound really tired." I told her I was very tired, but very NOT pregnant (at least not that I'm aware of)! I need to lose at least 30 lbs. more and be on clomid or something before that happens...
Anyway, I just thought that was kind of funny...

2 comments:

Lianna Black said...

I love your new blog layout! Super cute! Maybe she is giving you a sign for the next baby...LOL I hope we get pregnant at the same time! That would be soo cool :)

Anonymous said...

Love the blog layout! your kids look so adorable!