Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I love my husband!

Well, it's been four years tomorrow that we've been married and I love my husband more than ever! He is the best! I can't believe how much patience he has with the kids and especially with me! I remember the first time I met him playing human foosball and how I know he thought my best friend Kelli and I were/are so crazy! It's crazy to think of all the places I could've bought my first house and I ended up being 1.5 miles away from him! I always get excited to think that we get to be together forever, especially with our crazy kids! I love the gospel for the truth and joy it brings to this world and our lives. I am so grateful we were able to be married in the temple for time and all eternity. I couldn't imagine a better (or hotter) man to spend all that time with-he is the BEST! I love my monsieur! Oh la la!


These are some of my favorite pictures of him/us...







3 comments:

Natalie J said...

Happy Anniversary!! I thought you guys had been married longer than us. Ours was in April (4 yrs). Hope it is a great day!

Nick, Sonja, Andrew, Madelyn, and Luke said...

Thanks Natalie!

Lianna Black said...

Hope you had a great day! We have 6 coming up in Sept! Time flies when you are having fun! hehe I love the pics too, very cute! :)