Friday, August 15, 2008

Eight things...

Tagged by Christie

8 things that I am passionate about

  • The Gospel
  • Nick
  • Andrew and Madelyn
  • My Family
  • Learning
  • Music
  • Planning and budgeting =-)
  • Playing
8 books I've read and enjoyed

  • The Book of Mormon
  • Becoming Baby Wise!!!
  • The Work and the Glory
  • Mrs. Piggle Wiggle's Magic
  • All of the Nancy Drew books (of course this is from when I was young)
  • I Can Be Reverent When...
  • The Chronicles of Narnia
  • Certain books by Mary Higgins Clark (guilty pleasure when I was a teen)
8 words/phrases that I say often
  • I Love You!!!!
  • Seriously
  • Tender...
  • Are you the mommy?
  • You're the best!
  • If you don't stop that before I get to five...!!!
  • Just two more bites...
  • You're okay. I promise!
8 things that I want to do before I die
  • Go on lots of vacations with my family
  • Have all debts paid off
  • Raise my children
  • Help my children with their children
  • Do lots of temple work
  • Teach my children the Gospel
  • See my children serve missions
  • See my children married in the temple
8 Things that I've learned over the past
  • Life's too short to not have fun
  • Not to wish away time
  • How to budget and not waste money
  • How to snow/water ski
  • That being a good example is the best way to teach my children
  • Work hard and not make excuses
  • I need to be healthy and enjoy my young years
  • Having a potty trained child is AMAZING!!!
8 places I want to see
  • Sacred Grove
  • Hawaii
  • Mexico
  • France
  • Niagara Falls
  • New York
  • Denmark
  • Europe in general I guess...
8 things that I currently want/need
  • To finish my education
  • Basement to be done!
  • Carpet/Flooring for the basement
  • To lose more weight
  • An exercise buddy
  • My own furniture
  • My husband to be able to work at home or run his own business
  • Patience
8 people I want to TAG
  • Lianna
  • Natalie
  • Summer
  • Erin
  • Jenn T.
  • Jennifer A.
  • Rachel
  • Shellie

1 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

Thanks for following up on the tag. You're the best. If you need an exercising buddy, call me, we can glisten our fat away. I love your eight things, it's so fun to learn new things about people you've know for a long time.