Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's time for another update

I've lost another pound, so I have 51 lbs. to go. I do my weigh ins on Tuesdays so maybe I'll just do weight updates once a week, that way it will look like an impressive number instead of 1 lb here and 2 there!
I've started watching Jenn's niece, Hailey, and she is so cute! It's amazing how well she just fits into our schedule. Andrew keeps telling me that he loves Hailey and talks about her all the time! It's pretty cute.
Andrew had his 3 yr. appt. last week and is in the 95th percentile for weight and 97th percentile for height. The doctor said he is doing really well and that I should probably think about putting him in pre-school because he's functioning on a 4 yr. old level. I think we'll keep our eye out for something, but it's not something I think is super important right now. When we were waiting for the doctor they gave Andrew a little paper robe to put on because he had to be only in undies. I put it on him because he was "coldie" and it looked like a little dress. So naturally I took a picture of him with my phone, which then mad him really mad. So he took off the dress and then because he was naked when the doctor came in, he hid under the chair! This is the same kid that will run outside NAKED for the whole world to see, what a weirdo!
Madelyn is growing like a weed. She has taken 4 steps by herself now, she can't seem to get past that number, but I'm still enjoying her being in the pre-walking phase. I can't believe that she will be one in just 3 weeks! It's crazy how time flies.
Nick starts school in 2 weeks. I hope that he'll adjust well to working full time while being in school. The one thing I'm not looking forward to is the extra gas money to drive up to the U, hopefully it will pay off some day.
Well, I guess that's all for now. We taken some pretty cute pictures of the kids that I'll post in the next couple of days. Good times!

2 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

I love your updates. It's fun to see how your little family is doing. You're going to be a new woman before you know it. And your kids are so adorable, it's true they grow up way too fast. Good luck in everything.

Doug, Shellie & Kids said...

Andrew is hilarious! Sadie misses him. If you move to Kaysville I would be more than happy to be your excercise partner. We could go on the city walking trail everynight together to have time away from the kids!