Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wow.

Yesterday was Andrew's 3rd birthday and I just can't believe he is already 3! I think back on the 3 years we've been privileged to have him in our family, and the joy he has brought to us just overwhelms me! It's amazing how insightful and fun he can be. He picks up on everything (especially on things I don't want him to)! The things I love most about Andrew are: his smile, how he dances (like his daddy), how he loves his sister, his interest and concern for everyone, how most of the time he listens really well, and how smart he is. Both Nick and I love to watch our kids play together and we are excited to have more! I'm really excited to see what the future brings for Andrew.
Oh and sorry to those that came to the party...Usually our house is very cool but the air conditioner broke right as people started coming and then wasn't fixed until about 6:30 that night. We appreciate all of your support and hope you all had a good time regardless of the heat!

4 comments:

Lianna Black said...

It was a wonderful party and we enjoyed ourselves! I am so happy that Camo has Andrew for a friend, he is a truly special little boy. I hope he had a very happy birthday! Love being in primary with you too! :) its a lot of fun.

Rasmussen Forever said...

Happy birthday, little Andrew! Cute post, Sonja. What an awesome tribute! Your kids are adorable.

Tukuafu's said...

Happy birthday Andrew! Sorry we couldn't make it to the party.. we had the company party (you know you missed the good times there :) .. Hope you had a good day and got to relax a little after the party! :)

Natalie J said...

It wasn't too hot...when you were sitting in front of the fan. :) Xander had a great time. My fav part was watching Davis take a dive out of the pool.